Gin Aromas Kit - 24 Aroma Nose Training System
Gin is one of the most complex spirits on todays market, simply because there are few rules when it comes to making Gin besides the fact that is must contain juniper. Therefore, the flavour combinations and possibilities are endless.
The Gin Aroma Kits are the perfect gift for both enthusiast and drinks industry professionals looking to enhance their nosing skills and knowledge. The self paced learning aroma kit and accompanying guide booklet will make Gin tasting a more pleasurable experience as well as dramatically increase your Gin nosing and tasting knowledge!
Let us guide you as we;
- Introduce a series of key reference Gin aromas!
- Educate you regarding nosing terminology/vocabulary!
- Explain the nosing and tasting process!
- Identify the key aromas to be found in your favourite Gins!
The Kit Includes:
- 24 Gin Botanical Aroma samples carefully selected by the leading specialist Aroma Scientist from the Aroma Academy Dr George Dodd. Each sample is specifically designed to develop your sensory abilities in identifying the key components of Gin.
- Aroma Strips for nosing each of the Aroma sample.
- A expertly devised guide booklet to not only "lead you through" the individual Gin aroma samples, also through a recommended process for Gin nosing and tasting!
- Juniper aroma
- Cassia Bark aroma
- Orris Root aroma
- Meadowsweet aroma
- Chamomile aroma
- Sweet Orange aroma
- Lavender aroma
Whether you are:
- a Gin enthusiast
- looking for a present for a Gin enthusiast or are
- an industry professional
The Gin Aroma Kit is a “must have” item!
As used by:
- Leading Gin companies
- Brand Ambassadors
- Gin Connoisseurs
- Gin Clubs & Societies
- Gin Enthusiasts worldwide
For a more in depth, intensive understanding of Gin botanical Aroma, check out the Aroma Academy Training Programmes under the Training link.