Bourbon Aromas Kit - 24 Aroma Nose Training System
Learn Bourbon Nosing and Bourbon Tasting Skills
The Bourbon Aromas Kit has been specially designed to help you learn how to easy identify and break down all those unique complex aromas make up Bourbon.
The Bourbon Aroma Kits makes a great gift for both enthusiast and drinks industry professionals looking to enhance there nosing skills and knowledge. The self paced learning aroma kit and accompanying guide booklet will make nosing Bourbon and tasting an even more pleasurable experience and dramatically increase your knowledge!
The kit and accompanying guide booklet will dramatically increase your bourbon tasting and nosing skills!
Let us guide you as we;
- Introduce a series of key reference bourbon aromas!
- Educate you regarding bourbon nosing terminology/vocabulary!
- Explain the nosing and bourbon tasting process!
- Identify the key aromas to be found in your favourite bourbons!
with the unique Bourbon Aroma Kit and accompanying explanatory guide!
The Kit Includes:
- 24 Bourbon Aroma samples, specifically designed by by the leading specialist Aroma Scientist, from the Aroma Academy Dr George Dodd to develop your sensory abilities in identifying the key components of Bourbon.
- Aroma Strips for nosing each of the Aroma sample.
- An expertly devised guide booklet to not only "lead you through" the individual aroma samples but also through a recommended process for Bourbon nosing and tasting!
- Charred Oak aroma
- Rye aroma
- Tobacco aroma
- Maple Syrup aroma
- Caramel aroma
- Vanilla aroma
- Brown Spices aroma
then, the Bourbon Aroma Kit has the answers you have been looking for – and lots more!
So, whether you are:
- a Bourbon enthusiast
- looking for a present for a Bourbon enthusiast or are
- an industry professional
The Bourbon Aroma Kit is a “must have” item!
As used by:
- Leading Bourbon companies
- Brand Ambassadors
- Bourbon Connoisseurs
- Bourbon Clubs & Societies
- Bourbon Enthusiasts worldwide
For a more in depth, intensive understanding of Bourbon Aroma, check out the Aroma Academy Training Programmes under the Training link.