Whisky Aroma Nose Training System - 24 Whisky Aromas Kit Wooden Presentation Box
The subtle and dramatic differences that have been debated about for centuries between Scotch and Irish whiskies, Single malts vs. Blended whiskies, the complex flavours and aromas of peat, malt, caramels, charred oak and so many others.
The Whisky Aroma Kits make great gifts for both enthusiast and drinks industry professionals looking to enhance their nosing skills and knowledge.
The self paced learning aroma kits will make your nosing and tasting an even more pleasurable experience and dramatically increase your knowledge!
These kits have been specially designed for Whisky nosing and tasting with a set of key Whisky aroma standards and an accompanying guide booklet that will heighten your whisky experience.
Let us guide you as we;
- Introduce a series of key reference Whisky aromas!
- Educate you regarding nosing terminology/vocabulary!
- Explain the nosing and tasting process!
- Identify the key aromas to be found in your favourite Whiskys!
The Kit Includes:
- 24 Whisky Aromas standards in a wooden display box
- Each Whisky aroma sample is specifically designed by leading Aroma Scientist, from the Aroma Academy Dr George Dodd to develop your sensory abilities in identifying the key components of Whisky.
- Aroma Strips for nosing each of the Aroma sample.
- An expertly devised guide booklet to "lead you through" the individual aroma samples but also through a recommended process for Whisky nosing and tasting!
- Nosing and Tasting Record Sheets to help you to track your progress through the process and build up your sensory knowledge bank.
- Phenolic aroma
- Charred Oak aroma
- Spicy aroma
- Peaty aroma
- Caramel aroma
- Grassy aroma
then, the Whisky Aroma Kit has the answers you have been looking for - and a lot more.
Whether you are:
- a Whisky enthusiast
- looking for a present for a Whisky enthusiast or are
- an industry professional
The Whisky Aroma Kit is a "must have" item!
- Leading Whisky Companies
- Brand Ambassadors
- Whisky Connoisseurs
- Whisky Clubs & Societies
- Whisky Enthusiasts worldwide
For a more in depth understanding of Whisky Aroma, check out the Aroma Academy Training Programmes under the Training link.